Monday, December 12, 2011

Site Placement......(drum role please)......... Quba!

We have received our site placement sites (pc lingo for our 2 year sites) and I am heading directly North to Quba! I will be working with an ancient carpet maker, and don't entirely know what I will be doing but am really excited. We move to site on December 10th and my new host family in Quba is a mother, a father, an 11y brother and sisters who are 20, 22, and 24. Not an only child anymore lol. Quba is t the base of the Caucus Mountains and is very cold, but beautiful. There are forests and waterfalls and mountains, so absolutely beautiful. Google it up and I will post more when I can!

Xxxx

Ps. Send letters!

***12.12.2011 Update


Streets of Quba
Streets of Quba
Streets of Quba
Quba Center w/ the Mountains!
City Center Mosque
Jewish Community

Carpet
Master Carpet Weaver



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!