Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Either you run the day or the day runs you...

** Quote by Jim Rohn


Thank you to those of you who took the time to read the" Deep Experience is Never Peaceful" blog.

I realized after receiving some concerned emails, that the overall feeling of the blog may have been perceived as being a little down. I did not mean to alarm anyone. I simply wanted to give a real sense of the difficulties volunteers and specifically me, are facing in our service.

Serving as a Peace Corps volunteer is an incredible chance to help make the change we so often only speak about. There are really great moments, and then some not so great moments.

Overall though, I wanted everyone reading to stop and take a minute to think about the things we so often take for granted. These are the things I am missing the most.  Some of you may have also found it slightly ironic that I decided to re-post the Package Wish list right after this blog…purely accidental, of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!