Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome to my Peace Corps Mansion

So, some of you know that I was hunting for my own place. It's not an easy thing to do in a town where you're the foreigner, and living alone isn't understood. I went on a quest to find the perfect Peace Corps house...which quickly turned into any house. Relying on my language skills, and the helpful community network that dominates culture here, I finally found my sanctuary.



My House!

My Front Door

My landlady's house (view from my front door)



My Stray Kitty (Yes I feed them bread)

My Stray Kitties (they come to visit me)

My state-of-the-art toilet


My Shower, new floor being put in

The Bedroom

Living Room (view from the Bedroom)

Living Room (view from the Kitchen)

Kitchen

Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!